LOCATION Eden Villas
Eden villas are located in Anafonitria village in the northwest side of Zakynthos island. Anafonitria is a picturesque little village with a distinct traditional architecture and peaceful atmosphere. At the port of "Porto Vromi", in a close distance to the villas, you can get an organized cruise to the famous Navagio (Shipwreck) beach with the crystal-clear waters or you can just rent a boat on your own.
In a walking distance from the villas, there is a plethora of taverns where you can taste fresh fish, local dishes and traditional Greek cuisine. There are also traditional tourist shops with lots of local products. The Greek Orthodox monastery of Anafonitria, where Saint Dionysios lived for many years, really worth a visit while on the area.
- 28 km from Zakynthos town
- 28 km from Zakynthos main port
- 32 km from Zakynthos airport
- 4 km from "Porto Vromi" beach and port
- 4 km from Navagio (Shipwreck) view
- 10 km from "Agios Nikolaos" port (ships to Kefalonia) and the beach